Monday, July 1, 2013

For the Swim

DSC01647
pool-purpose

There was a time when I was wearing bathing suits everywhere but the pool. A day trip to Columbus? Check. A night out dancing? Of course.

But over the weekend, Quincy and I hit a friend's pool. And I actually wore a swim suit to, you know, swim.

I will confess, however, that I've actually worn this bathing suit cover-up out on the town twice now.

I condescend your conventional clothing customs!

DSC01654
rebel yellow

DSC01656
tortoise treatise

Rocket digs my sandals.

DSC01658
hell's bell sleeve

All photos by Mr. Quincy Robinson.

'60s straw fedora hat - vintage via Walker's House of Curious Treasures
'60s yellow lace bell-sleeve mini dress - vintage via a shop in the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood of San Francisco
orange and white striped bikini - Juicy Couture via TJ Maxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog, Would you like following each other by gmail?

thevoguebyme.blogspot.cz

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Aw, thank you! Your blog is awesome, as well! How lovely to "meet" you!