Monday, March 16, 2009

Lunatic Fringe

3/14
03-14
This is an 80's fringe-y bathing suit that I got at the thrift store and wore as a body suit. Call me crazy but I really love this thing.

03-14 Grego
My boyfriend wanted in on the fashionable photo op.

03-14 detail

bathing suit - thrift
sweater - hm. I don't know. I've had it forever. It needs to be mended again.
jeans - Mossimo from Target
flats - Old Navy

Today
03-16
I imagine this new vintage dress will serve me well when the weather warms.

03-16 detail

sweater - same ol' ancient one I always wear
dress - vintage
socks - thrift
boots - thrift

4 comments:

Franca said...

that bathing suit is all kinds of awesome!

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Thank you, dear! It is my current obsession!

Cathryn said...

Wow, I've never thought of wearing a retro bathing suit as a body suit. Crazy awesome.

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

I've been wearing vintage bikini tops over/under outfits all winter but it took true love with the fringy thrift find for me to make the leap to daytime bathing suit donning.