Sunday, April 28, 2013

Premiere Pro

Hey! Quincy and I were grumpy on the red carpet Saturday night!

Untitled

These displeased expressions were not representative of our experience... We're just goofballs.

My buddy Jeff Ford made an insanely compelling documentary called Where's the Fair? Quincy and I hit the movie premiere Saturday night at the Contemporary Arts Center and enjoyed the film and the complementary chicken and waffles from Taste of Belgium. Well done, all!

DSC00749

Then, because he is awesome, Quincy played paparazzi and snapped these photos of me on his balcony.

DSC00753

DSC00745

DSC00748

I bought this dress just about a half hour before we hit the premiere because I was bummed with the gown I'd already picked out. At the last second, I ran to NVISION and found this gem for a song. Best ever!

I actually like it better without the belt but I was trying to up the fancy and the unbelted maternity-style flounce just didn't fit the bill.

'70s gold maxi dress - vintage via NVISION
'70s woven flowered belt - Florence Antique Mall
silver and gold rings - Forever 21
black leather beaded flats - Nine West

No comments: