Friday, December 7, 2012

Certifiable

You guys! I feel like I should plan a blog mitzvah. With the new official URL (pumpupthefrump.com) and  the extremely legit Facebook page, this little blog baby is all grown up!

To celebrate, I took some super moody photos in the rain. I like to party.

DSC09035

I'd like to take this moment to thank the 928 cars that slowed down on their way through Eden Park to ogle my melancholy photo shoot.

DSC09043

This leather maxi shirt is my new favorite thing. I found it at Goodwill for $7.50 and wearing it feels like I'm waist-deep in a fine leather recliner at all times.

DSC09042

It was seriously drizzling when I took this. More evidence that I am a crazy person.

DSC09046

DSC09036

earrings - vintage, thrift
striped top - Calvin Klein Performance via Steinmart
leather maxi skirt - Elements by Vakko via Goodwill
flats - Nine West

No comments: