Thursday, December 6, 2012

Leap Day

I read a lot of fashion magazines and it seems that in every one, there's at least one editorial featuring an airborne model. After the fun of taking jump shots with Quincy, I decided to try it just me, my camera timer, and tripod.

DSC08989

Um. Okay. So I'm not Caroline Trentini in the September 2007 issue of Vogue. That photo above still makes me laugh.

DSC08993

The above is another mid-air affair, the only evidence being my flapping earrings.

DSC08998

These boots were made for jumping!

DSC09000

Then I decided that maybe I shouldn't leap around so much and took the pic above so you can see the ridiculous pink of my new nail polish (Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Pink-Finity).

DSC09002

And I figured you'd maybe want to see the colorful cacaphony that was my cotton pencil skirt.

But then my awesome momma stopped by...

DSC09010

...And we couldn't not hop!

earrings - Walker's House of Curious Treasures
black bodysuit - Tigerlilly via HauteLook
bright print pencil skirt - Free People
'80s leather over-the-knee boots - vintage via Goodwill

1 comment:

Laurie H said...

you guys are adorable. i love you. goofballs.