Monday, November 28, 2011

Geriatric Scaring

DSC05936
Convincingly monumental, no?

These photos were furtively snapped outside of my place of work.

DSC05944
It took a lot of practice to get this expression right...

It was stressful, but I think I did a pretty good job of playing it cool. Except for startling that one elderly gentleman.

DSC05937
Upon seeing me in this jacket, my sister exclaimed, "Wow, it looks like you have an actual figure!"

I'm sorry, sir!

DSC05949


scarf - thrift, vintage
jacket - vintage from Street Scene in Lexington
dress - Billabong
flats - Express

2 comments:

Frederik Sisa said...

I see your part of Kentucky has similar weather to LA at the moment...schizo. Or, as I think of it, "sandals and long sleeves weather." Silly weather aside, that is certainly a fine, fine jacket, demanding a few cheers for the joys of vintage finds. It goes very well with the ruffly skirt. Another lovely ensemble.

That's quite an expression, btw. Robert De Niro, only much prettier and feminine.

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Thank you, sir! I actually had to move the buttons on the jacket because it was a bit... snug. But it's perfect for psychotic weather and the thrift store made me an offer I couldn't refuse!