Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just for Puns

DSC05954
Pining for the fjords

I could try to conjure a narrative for this day's outfit. Or, I could regale you with puns.

Don't be coy. You only come here for the puns.

DSC05950
I'm stumped.

DSC05955
I'm going out on a limb, here.

DSC05957
Ay, there’s the shrub!

DSC05951
I'm on pines and needles.

DSC05963
Blurry my heart

DSC05976
Thigh times

earrings - My momma made them. Awesome, no?
poncho - Rabbit Hash General Store
dress - thrift, vintage
belt - Francesca's Collections
boots - Frye

3 comments:

Frederik Sisa said...

This demands a song! And, since it's just about December, it should be a holiday season-friendly ditty. Here goes!

"It's the most punderful time of the year.
There be much ha ha ho-ing
And hearts will be joking
When clothed ones are near
It's the most punderful time of the year."

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

I nominate that for Best Blog Comment in the History of the Internet!

Frederik Sisa said...

Why, thank you. Thank you very much. :)