Sunday, October 3, 2010

Getting Caught Up in Getting Caught Up

Click on the picture below to see a set of images from that day.

8/19
DSC03800
Beret Parade

hat - Free People
dress - Uhhh. Kohl's?
skirt - Free People
shoes - Nine West

8/20
DSC03807
Another hiking trip, another little dress

dress - secondhand from the Gap
shoes - BC Footwear

8/22
DSC03836
You must wear hats in Lexington, KY... Or at least try them on when you visit Pop's.
Bonus: Click the hat image for pictures of my super old, decrepit phone that was finally retired in August.

8/23
DSC03846
This little teal slip is another treasure from Lexington... Love!

sweater - Target
dress - Old Navy
slip - Black Market in Lexington, KY
sandals - Forever 21

9/10
DSC03894
When I began interviewing for other jobs, I started getting braver about taking dorky blog pics in the office...

top - Free People
dress - Free People
wedges - American Eagle
necklace - Night Owl Crafts

9/11
DSC03918
Pretty sure that Freddie Mercury would have approved of the ensemble I wore to his birthday party at Grammar's in Cincinnati...

rhinestone jumpsuit - an antique shop in Delaware, OH
ruffle bralette - Honeydew
earrings - They're my sister's.
heels - Jeffrey Campbell

9/13
DSC03932
I'm the Chairman of the Bored.

top - old old old
necklace - Fabricate in Cincinnati
skirt - NVision in Northside Cincinnati
booties - courtesy of my momma

9/17
DSC03955
I think Elvis and Freddie Mercury would have gotten along famously.

tunic - vintage, from a shop in Cincinnati that is no more
leggings - Lamixx
gold flats - I couldn't say.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That jumpsuit is AMAZING. Seriously! I wanna wear that to a dance party!

Londyn said...

Loving all of your fabulous looks!! It's been too long though - we need more posts!!

Brittney said...

okay, i know i'm a year late and a dollar short or whatever, but i love that you totally busted out taking outfit pics at work. genius! annnnd...the print of your dress with elvis? l.o.v.e.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog)

Alaskangal B said...

That jumpsuit is hawt hawt hawt!!!!!!!!!!!!!