Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wrinkles in Time (and Dresses)

I have been a derelict blogger of late.

As a kind of pathetic explanation, I've been awfully busy: a new job, a fashion show, a photo shoot and a dozen mini adventures.

For your gratification, here are a few of the outfits I've been remiss in posting. In the coming days, I'll share some awesome fashion show pics and other fun events. I promise.

Click on the picture below to see a set of images from that day.

8/10
DSC03706
So all that stuff I said about how my new shelf system is soooooo easy to keep neat? Yeah, forget that.

black top - super old!
jumper - thrift, altered
belt - thrift
shoes - gift from my momma

8/11/10
DSC03719
My camera made this picture all washed-out. Sometimes it's much artsier than I.

dress - TJ Maxx
belt - It's the belt off a dress I got at Kohl's.
sweater - Marshal's
shoes - another gift of me mom

8/12
DSC03732
I got this belt at the US 127 Yard Sale. That alone makes it awesome.

earrings - Target
dress - also Target
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* - Did I mention my mom gives me amazing gifts?
belt - yard sale
shoes - Kohls

8/13/10
DSC03745
I just wanted to show off these here shoes.

earrings - a gift from an amazing buddy named Bree
dress - Buffalo Exchange in NOLA
shoes - Nine West from DSW

8/16
DSC03785
Not my best work but in my defense, this skirt is tough for me to style. I'm always worried I'll end up looking like one of those ladies who lunch.

earrings - my momma
top - Free People
skirt - I got it at Goodwill but it's from someplace like Ann Taylor.
shoes - Kohls

8/17
DSC03794
Preparing to make an emergency exit... To a new job!

dress - TJ Maxx
sweater - Marshal's
shoes - TJ Maxx
necklace - Night Owl Crafts on Etsy

No comments: