Friday, July 9, 2010

Pantless and Tattoo'd

6/16

DSC03180
Ugh. Why do I ever wear pants? I mean, this little tunic thing clearly wants to be worn with pants but I'm becoming more and more convinced that I should just stick to skirts.

DSC03181
Although this would be slightly more difficult to do in a dress...

DSC03184

top - TJ Maxx
pants - Target
earrings - Pangea in Cincinnati?
shoes - vintage

BONUS PHOTO
DSC03185
Greg (my boyfriend) - Want to give me a tattoo?
Me: Yes. It'll be a boat. What kind do you want? River boat? Sail boat?
Greg: VIKING SHIP.
Me: Okay. What will be on the sail?
Greg: A SNAKE WRAPPED AROUND A SWORD!
Me: Done.

2 comments:

Alaskangal B said...

why do you say that? I do not think you look bad in these pants. I agree the tunic top is for those pants. ou should get your man drunk and really make him turn that into a tattoo. lol.

p.s speaking of drunk..my word verifcation is beersha--beers ha. Love it.

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

I just think that, after looking at all of these cute dresses, I look uber frumpy in pants. I can't really explain why.

Hahahah! I like your tattoo plan!