Thursday, June 3, 2010

Comparisons and Derisions

5/13

5/13/10
The dust ruffle got a lot of compliments this day. That makes me feel a little better about Taylor Swift biting my style.

J/K, Tay.

5/13/10
I've been told a few times that I look like a cartoon character (most notably by a pack of middle school kids) and looking at this picture, I have to agree.

5/13/10

dress - Kohl's
slip - Free People
shoes - the Gap Outlet
headband - I'm not sure. Someone gave it to me, I think.

5/14

5/14/10
When I work half days, I wear all the stuff that is too uncomfortable to wear an entire day. So this half day, I was wearing the sqashy dress, itchy jakcet, and pinchy shoes that I love but that do not love me back.

5/14/10

5/14/10

itchy jacket - vintage/thrift
squashy dress - Free People
pinchy shoes - I can't remember the brand but they were on super clearance at DSW.
ring - vintage

BONUS PHOTO
DSC02941

Nala is not impressed.

Bookmark and Share





2 comments:

Rosie Unknown said...

I love love love the first outfit! It feels sort of flapperish, I wish I could pull something like that off.

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Thanks, Rosie! Looking at the picture of that outfit now, I am really suprised that I thought it was totally okay for the workplace but it did get a lot of compliments so I suppose it worked out!