Saturday, November 21, 2009

Zombie Buffet

11/12
11/12
I was a little worried that this dress is too short for the grown-up nature of my job but I love it so much I had to go for it. In other news, Nala's butt is huge!

11/12 detail

dress - Dana Buchanan from Kohl's
sweater - Banana Republic
necklace - thrift
shoes - Target

11/13

11/13
Someone was not fully awake...

11/13 detail

11/13 mug

sweater - Sarsaparilla from TJ Maxx
dress - The Gap
necklace - thrift
shoes - Miu Miu from Goodwill

BONUS PHOTO
DSC00966

I visited my sister in Kent. Who knew they had a giant brain sculpture?

3 comments:

Rosie Unknown said...

No dress is too short! Unless it's a shirt, in which case, head over to Daddy Likey for some preventive medecin.

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh! That giant brain just made my day! I am a huge neurology nerd! I love that first dress..so cute!

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Heheh... Rosie, I'll have to check my work's dress code to see if that's true. If they don't have a minimum length, I'm wearing leotards!

Leproust - Hah, hurray! Brains all around!