Friday, February 27, 2009

My life is lime green and sequined.

02-2702-27 loungin
I had a whole outfit picked out for today and even bragged about my ensemble planning to the adorable Cat. This means, of course, that when I woke up today, I found that the planned outfit was neither warm nor comfortable enough and proceeded to take the entire morning to figure out a replacement.

I have dreams about being late for work because I can't find the perfect shoes. I don't think it's fair to have dreams that so closely resemble reality.

02-27 detail

02-27 shoes

sweater - Simply Vera by Vera Wang
bralette - Anthropologie
tan-ish halter top - Gap
wide-leg pants - Old Navy ... I have no recollection of buying these pants. Hm.
shoes - Xhilaration

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

I love the lime green; it reminds me of warmer times.

P.S. Is that a Marian medal I spy?

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

I keep hoping that if I dress like it's spring, warmer weather will actually appear. So far, no luck.

You're correct! Two points for spotting Catholic iconography!