Monday, December 30, 2013

Pics, Trips and Sequined Slips

Have you scoped out my spangly new icon photo?

1488279_10200902910164048_604305244_n
gliterate

It's by the exceptionally talented Jerry Schlagheck and I'd be remiss if I didn't demand you peruse his work. Do it!

I thought the glittery getup would be quite apropos as we approach New Year's Eve, because, as you know, I always wear sequins to ring in the new year.

NYE Collage
I'm so subtle.

This New Year's Eve, in addition to wearing something saturated in sparkles, I will also be preparing for an epic road trip! On Jan. 1, Quincy and I will hit the road for several weeks, touring North America's southernmost states. We've planned stops in Florida, Louisiana, Texas and Arizona, but we're not really locked into anything terribly definite.

Anything we shouldn't miss while on the road? Let me know.

See you in the new year!

No comments: