Monday, October 28, 2013

Beta Maxi

Sunday, I went to Playhouse in the Park to see Cabaret with my family.

And this is what I wore.

OOFTD - 27-10-2013 01
office maxi

OOFTD - 27-10-2013 02
scarf-face

OOFTD - 27-10-2013 03
hand solo

OOFTD - 27-10-2013 05
braiding bad

I bought this vintage gown in Columbus last winter and haven't worn it because it is constituted of a wool blend that makes it: a.) exceptionally warm and b.) slightly itchy.

I am a big, giant baby and cannot handle any marginally scratchy fabrics.

I did get a ton of compliments on this ensemble, however, so I may have to break it out more oft.

vintage '70s wool bell-sleeved green maxi dress - Flower Child Columbus
navy blue midi slip - It came with a dress I got at JC Penney.
light blue glass ball earrings - Hark + Hark via Parlour Salon
blue paisley scarf - I sadly have no idea from whence this thing came.
brown leather flats - Frye via Nordstrom Rack

1 comment:

janvi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.