Sunday, July 14, 2013

30 in 30 by 30: Reptile Show

This is the seventh in my 30 in 30 by 30 series, wherein I undertake 30 adventures in 30 days before I turn 30 years old on Aug. 6.

DSC02073
Thanks to R and R Dragons for letting me manhandle this handsome fella.

Quincy and I hit the Cin City Reptile Show this morn!

This is going to sound stupid but I didn't expect there to be so many... Well, reptiles. It was tables and tables of tiny heartbeats in Chinese take-out containers.

My man and I aren't in the market for any scaley companions but various vendors were completely cool with us "window shopping" and asking stupid questions. It's clear when someone is following their passion and the people peddling lizards and snakes today in Mason were obviously living their respective dreams.

I suppose the most exciting thing next to a handful of lizard is talking to folks who are in their element.

DSC02068
goodness snakes

DSC02071
frog on

DSC02064
shell out

DSC02101 DSC02102

Then Quincy and I ate worms! Mmmm.

Tomorrow, I'm supposed to undertake 30 Random Acts of Kindness but you know what? I don't think that's going to happen.

No comments: