Wednesday, July 24, 2013

30 in 30 by 30: Professional Pedicure

This is the seventeenth in my 30 in 30 by 30 series, wherein I undertake 30 adventures in 30 days before I turn 30 years old on Aug. 6.

Today, I got my first professional pedicure.

DSC02511

...And I got to experience it with two of my favorite people!

DSC02505

Today is my momma's fifty-ninth birthday. Hi Mom! You rule!

So, to celebrate, Mom, my sister and I went to Mi Salon, where Harmony, Lindsay and Dyla pampered our paws and I came perilously close to passing out in my vibrating massage chair.

So fancy! And my peds have never been more perfect:

DSC02513

...Hopefully the glamorous toes distract from the mountains of leg hair.

Anyway, this was a fun luxury but the best part was laughing with my mom, my sister and three incredibly friendly and funny pedicurists.

Here's to happy toes and a happy heart! Oh, and a very happy birthday, Mom!

5 comments:

Dyla said...

We're glad you chose Mi Salon for your first pedicure. You three were sooo much fun! Good luck with the rest of your 30/30/30 adventures.
Dyla :-)

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Aw, thank you so! We had a fantastic time!

...And I just corrected the typo on your name. Whew!

Unknown said...

Having clean nails is really an obsession. You just can't go to the party if your hands and feet are messy! Anyway, it's another fun bonding experience if you got cleaned together with your mom and sister.

#Lilia@LaFleurDaySpa.com

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

True story!

Riverdayspa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.