Friday, June 28, 2013

UB Furuncle

DSC01393

Red, red shoes
Go on my feet
I try to forget that I
Have hurty toes

DSC01405

Red, red shoes
It's up to you
Arch support is gone
Blisters won't go
Blisters won't go

DSC01402

I just thought, that with time
Wearing you would break you in
I was wrong, now I find
You still pinch and I regret

These red red shoes!

DSC01411

All of today's photos were by Quincy Robinson, who gallantly survived my incessant complaining about my foot pain and my tendency to replace the lyrics of reggae songs with whatever is on my mind.

'70s turquoise and coral silver earrings - vintage via a stall at the Festival of the Bluegrass
white round plastic sunglasses - One of the shops on Haight in San Francisco
giraffe-print navy blue dress - Fossil
ridiculously uncomfortable red snakeskin-print ankle strap kitten heels - Kenneth Cole Reaction

No comments: