Tuesday, May 28, 2013

...And the Horse You Rodin On

DSC00961
bronze bombshell

While knocking about California last week, my compatriots and I visited the Rodin Sculpture Garden at Stanford University.

Perhaps that spooky expression, above, is because I was standing at the Gates of Hell?

DSC00981
torso vain

DSC00977
call it Quincy

DSC00971
hedge start

DSC00957
backside effects

I took the above photo of Quincy. Because I'm thirteen.

DSC00982
junk yard

...And Quincy took this one of me. We have a lot in common.

DSC00996
curly bird

DSC00976

Oh, you think that this outfit looks suspiciously like the one I wore to my dad's retirement party, eh? Well, IT'S NOT. Shut up. Get your own blog!

1960s bright-print cotton balloon-sleeve tunic - Vintage, via a shop that no longer exists. Sigh.
jeans - Guess? via TJ Maxx
coral and white bandana - thrift
tan cowboy boots - Mason Western via thrift
blue and red print 1970s boot scarf - thrift

No comments: