Friday, February 1, 2013

Pater Fabulous

My dad retired yesterday! Hurray!

Untitled
Mom, Dad, me, my sister Laurie, her hubby Alex... The blob at the top is Uncle Dave's thumb

I know, I know, you've been inundated with my familial adventures of late but I can't help it. My family RULES.

Dad is easily the smartest person I know. He's intelligent in a kick-your-butt-at-trivia kind of way but he's also wise in a manner that makes him a great leader. He's an amazing dad.

It was awesome meeting his coworkers at his retirement party. Everyone spoke about him and the "family" he created at the office. It gave me a whole new level of respect for him.

High five, Dad!

DSC00340
Pops thanking his boss

I got to play with Momma around downtown Cincinnati before Dad's party, and she was even gracious enough to take my nerdy blog photos for me... Thank you, Mom!

DSC00332

DSC00334

DSC00336

Have I mentioned how much I love my family? Sigh.

'60 printed tunic - vintage
leggings - Lamixx
orange cowboy boots - Mason Western via thrift
blue print boot scarf - thrift

No comments: