Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wiz Kid

DSC00629

I went to a book launch party for a very talented friend last Saturday. (Check out the book trailer... It's awesome.) As I peeked in privy to take a piss, I saw this lovely diffused light reflecting off of simple architecture and thought, "Whoa, great place to take blog pics!"

So I did. And then my friends had to call my phone because I spent 45 minutes in the bathroom at a party.

Sometimes, I'm amazed I have any friends at all.

DSC00635

DSC00634

DSC00637

green pocket t-shirt - Old Navy
'90s light wash denim pencil skirt - thrift via Goodwill
brown worn cowboy boots - thrift
turquoise and brown boot scarf - thrift
turquoise and multicolored ring - vintage, from some little shop in Columbus
turquoise earrings - the gift shop at the Dayton Institute of Art
vintage '70s beaded Indian bracelet - yard sale

Dial M for Murder at the Wexner Center

Later, I saw Dial M for Murder in 3D at the Wexner Center in Columbus. My buddy Josh Flowers graciously snapped this photo... Maybe because he didn't want me to disappear into the bathroom again?

No comments: