Monday, January 21, 2013

Goodwill Power

Hey! Look what I found!

DSC00073

I took these photos at the end of December and totally neglected to post them. So! Here's what I wore Dec. 29. Woo hoo!

DSC00074

This outfit features some fantastic finds from Goodwill. I was never very impressed with the Florence, KY Goodwill while the Village (RIP) was still around. It seemed overpriced and severely lacking in bizarre garments.

DSC00091

But I've been hitting Goodwill religiously of late, and discovered the Mickey and Minnie Mouse necklace above and these ridiculous western ankle booties, both for totally reasonable prices.

DSC00087

The hat, however, is from House of Curious Treasures. That shop definitely remains an obsession.

DSC00094

maroon velvet '30s hat - House of Curious Treasures
Mickey and Minnie Mouse gold necklace - thrift via Goodwill
rose button-up - Hm. I know it's thrift. I've had it forever.
denim pencil skirt - Kohl's
western ankle booties - Franco Sarto via Goodwill

No comments: