Thursday, October 25, 2012

Screw the Blues

DSC08512
leaf-er madness

The stress of my recent romantic turmoil caused me to drop 10 pounds. I know that doesn't seem like much, but I'm not a big fan of being bony and it seemed creepily obvious that I was just unhealthy. I'm  now happily back up to my pre-heartbreak weight. Hurray! More cheese fries, please!

This backless turquoise top (under the dress) reminds me of that eerily thin chapter of my life because I realized just how sick I looked when donning it for the first time. I like stegosauruses but I don't want my sad spine to impersonate them.

And now, here's my back, back to normal! Time and milk shakes heal all wounds.

DSC08508
daydream be-leaf-er

DSC08518
back to the future

DSC08521
sweet re-leaf

DSC08513
commander-in-leaf

DSC08515
purity earring

DSC08510
disbe-leaf

DSC08520
re-boot your life

earrings - German Village yard sale in Columbus in 2009
turquoise top - Free People
dress - Tulle, via Pangaea
boots and boot scarf - thrift

No comments: