Friday, October 19, 2012

Bumping Uglies

DSC08458

Prior to donning this dress Thursday, I was debating with a gentleman friend about whether or not it is hideous.

DSC08452

It may look like your average denim day dress but the early '90s details add, in my opinion, a delightful touch of ugly.

DSC08430

It's got slightly flying-squirrel-ish armpits, which I hate.

DSC08429

Usually.

DSC08457

And pleats! PLEATS, I tell you!

DSC08432

Plus, check out that double collar.

DSC08427

Not to say that I don't love this frock but it is truly, a smidge homely. And that's probably why I like it.

denim dress - early '90s Talbots via Goodwill
belt - vintage via The Florence Antique Mall
socks - some brand from TJ Maxx
boots - Frye
leather strip earrings - I got them at ComFest a couple years ago.

No comments: