Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sister Christmas

DSC06852
You're out shopping

I first found this dress at Pop's in Lexington. I passed on it at the time but then, I started to ponder its perfection. Its button-up front. Its lace-up back. Its bizarro length.

DSC06866
What's your price for frocks?

I became obsessed with it but had to give up the dream because I seldom make it down to Lexington.

DSC06863
You're just looking at rocks

And then my sister came back from a short road trip.

DSC06860
Maggie hardly balks

And she surprised me with this dress.

DSC06867

And that's when I knew that she was a keeper.

If these puns aren't funny, this might help.

early '90s denim dress - Pop's
wooden wedges - Free People

4 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Love the serene pictures as always!!

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Glad to add a little serenity to the intertubes!

Laurie H said...

beautiful pictures! you and maggie look awesome. :)

i'm just glad i found the right denim dress. do you know how many early 90s denim dresses Pop's has?

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Chickens, you're a hero.