Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Cure for Melancholia

DSC06509
incredibly clouded and extremely close

I often battle overcast weather with yellow tops and purple skirts.

DSC06507
Can't you just hear Dueling Banjos wafting on the cold breeze?

DSC06511
mid-air flair

DSC06510
pieces of the pasture

Maggie, fashionable as ever.

DSC06514

earrings - Night Owl Crafts
top - Free People
skirt - vintage
shoes - Imagine by John Camuto

DSC06520

Despite the melancholy weather, there were chores to do at the farm. So, I grabbed a hoodie, some boots, and of course, a bottle of wine.

DSC06526

I kept the purple suede skirt, though. It goes with everything!

5 comments:

Frederik Sisa said...

Okay, so melancholy totally fits in with an idea for my next FF challenge: Funeral Fridays. Oh, what fun we'll have. :)

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

I love it! I already have a hat and everything: http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckylh/6666765295/in/set-72157628792933455

Frederik Sisa said...

Excellent! That hat is perfect. :)

Mica said...

These are beautiful photos, even though it is so overcast! Wish I had such a pretty backdrop for photos :)


awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Thanks, Mica! I really struggle to find good photo spots so your feedback means a lot!