Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hibiscus and Gravy

7/18

DSC03404
Long-sleeved shirts in the dead of summer? Why not?

DSC03407
I always dress to match the foliage.

DSC03406

DSC03405
Steamy day...

DSC03403

hair flower - I don't remember
pink top - Free People
blue bandeau - Francesca's Collections
shorts - thrift
flats - If you don't know by now, I'm certainly not going to tell you. Okay, they're from Old Navy.

BONUS PHOTO
DSC03398
KITTY CLAW HIGH-FIVE!

A confession: This post has nothing to do with gravy. I just love dumb puns.

3 comments:

DaShannon said...

Francesca's just came to cincy! now i don't have to wait to visit columbus to browse~

Alaskangal B said...

I adore that blue flower in your hair.

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

I love Francesca's! The more of them, the better!

And thank you, Ms. B! I don't wear it often but I feel very special when I do.