Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shaped by Laziness

I'm not really in love with either of these outfits so I thought I'd make it a double header and go for quantity over quality...

6/6
DSC03287
This is a skirt I wore in the window of A Gal Named Cinda Lou when I did my window modeling. I loved it so much, I bought it.

DSC03291
I have a tripod but I'm too lazy to bust it out. That means that when I take pics like these, I am stowing my camera on ledges and window sills and praying that it doesn't tumble to the ground before the picture snaps.

DSC03292
That is why you'll sometimes see me at odd angles like this...

DSC03297
...And this.

necklace - a head shop in NOLA
top - TJ Maxx
skirt - vintage, A Gal Named Cinda Lou
shoes - TJ Maxx

6/7
DSC03313
If I took the tripod to the back yard, I wouldn't have to resort to picture gimmicks like this.

Though, okay, gimmicks are fun.

DSC03314
This is almost the same look the cats give me when I catch them sitting on the table.

DSC03318

vest - thrift
dress - Kohl's
necklace - Night Owl Crafts
ring - a shop on Magazine Street in NOLA
shoes - Mustard Seed Boutique

BONUS PHOTO
DSC03337
I never used to make the bed but it turns out that Frankie Lu's one redeeming quality (besides her fluffy cuteness) is her hilarious ability to turn bed-making enjoyable. She spend the entire time fighting with the sheet, rolling around in the comforter, and falling off the bed.

Try not to laugh too hard at my pitiful cleavage.

4 comments:

Franca said...

I actually like both of these, but especially the top one!

Candycane said...

I love the 2nd outfit of the vest with the dress, loving the colour of your dress!

Sal xXx

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Thanks, Franca!

Candy, I apprecate that! I wear that dress all the time.

Paige said...

Wow the first skirt is really great. Perfect silhouette!

Midwest Darling