Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To the Future and Behind

4/27
4/27/10
I instituted an entirely new clothing conatainment system, as you can see. More on that later.

4/27/10
1983 called. It said keep the blazer.

4/27/10

blazer - thrift
belt - I actually bought it new at a roadside curiousity shop somewhere in nethers of Kentucky.
dress - Kohl's
shoes - thrift

4/27/10
See the ruffles hanging out of the bottom of this here skirt? They belong to a little half-slip from Free People. It was a treat because, though on sale, it was still an exorbitant amount of money. Good thing I freaking love it.

It's great for keeping my backside under wraps. It's the rare article of clothing that's actually got your back.

4/27/10
Unusually nude nails

4/27/10

top - Forever 21
skirt - thrift from Rag-O-Rama
ruffle slip - Free People
boots - thrift

Bookmark and Share



3 comments:

Alaskangal B said...

Looking forward to hearing about your new container system, I love organizing my closet. It puts a fire to some clothes for me sometimes.

Eli said...

oh I love that print on the skirt!

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Hurricane - It has totally changed my life. Not to sound like an infomercial but being organized has made me a happier person.

Eli - Thanks!