Monday, February 9, 2009

The Booties That Never Die

2/6
02-06 party
Friday night, I got gussied up to celebrate my boyfriend. He's recently secured his dream job in Columbus! Yay for him! This calls for an black lace A-line dress and the same damned booties I will apparently wear every day from now on.

02-06 party detail

02-06 party shoes

dress - vintage
tights - TJ Maxx
shoes - Madden Girl from TJ Maxx

2/7
02-07
I had an insane weekend and forgot to document many of my outfits. This is what I wore out Saturday night to Dance MF at the Northside Tavern. The theme was Valentine's Day and, as you can tell, my friends and I dressed appropriately.

Left to Right: my sister Laurie, the amazing Corrie, some dude, me, Lisa the unbelievable

heart-shaped glasses - Rag O Rama in Columbus
pink and red dress - a vintage shop in Austin, TX

2/9
02-0902-09 purse
Today's outfit is basically a rehash of one I wore maybe a year ago so I thought I'd concentrate on my incredible new purse. I bought it maybe two weeks ago and I love it so. It is, of course, from TJ Maxx and is the most expensive purse I've ever purchased. Hands down.

02-09 purse detail

dress - vintage from Avant Garage/Ali's Boutique in Northside, Cincinnati
purse - Lucky Brand from TJ Maxx
jeans - Old Navy
shoes - Coppertone brand from the thrift store

No comments: