Friday, January 5, 2018

In Full Revue

Happy 2018!

2018-01-05_02-58-31

2017 was year, amirite? For me, it was a crazy ride of disappointment, career growth, a deeper relationship with my partner, a new babe, and ultimately, hope for what the future holds.

I'm not sure that is all reflected in this, the list of songs I fell in love with this year. But, it is a tiny time capsule that reflects much of where my mind lingered these last 12 months.

2017 in Revue

1. Astral Plane - Valerie June
2. Inigradan - Fatou Seidi Ghali, Alamnou Akrouni
3. Roly Poly - Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys
4. Wearing Nothing - Dagny
5. Wait - The J. Geils Band
6. (You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party!) - Hotrats
7. Hitler Lives - Rosalie Allen
8. May I Have This Dance (Remix) - Francis and the Lights feat. Chance the Rapper
9. Only God Knows - Young Fathers feat. Leith Congregational Choir
10. Sin City - Donald E. Clare

Download the mix.

Listen to the mix on YouTube. - Though, this is missing the last track.

Or, if you're inclined to trade mixes, email me and I will mail you a CD with one of the handmade blocks pictured above.

I hope your 2018 is starting off hopefully.

1 comment:

SHAILA ALEX said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.