Wednesday, August 7, 2013

30 in 30 by 30: Hello Honey

This is the thirtieth and final installment in my 30 in 30 by 30 series, wherein I undertake 30 adventures in 30 days before I turn 30 years old on Aug. 6.

Well, faithful followers, I'm finally 30 years old!

For my final adventure, I had a delicious frozen treat from Hello Honey.

DSC02829
sweet band

These homemade ice creams are so ambrosial, they made a worthy adventure for the first day of my third decade.

In other words: Big time yum.

After weeks of never-before-attempted feats, I was then fully prepared to what I always do on my birthday: go to the demolition derby at the Boone County Fair.

DSC02834
Demolition tradition: R to L: Josh Flowers, me, Sean Morgan, Callie Clare, Laurie Morris, Abby Lay, Chris Fryman, Quincy Robinson

Thanks to all of my awesome friends for the well-wishes and wondrous encouragement these past 30 days.

I'm infinitely grateful. And now that I'm practically a senior citizen, I should probably start being nice to y'all so I can get into heaven.

No comments: