Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Play, Lady, Play

Sunday, Quincy and I hit the Columbus Toy Show.

DSC03476
dragon dentistry

I was afraid it was going to be some boring toy industry hobnob.

Fortunately, it turned out to be a wall to wall trinket flea market, and I got some serious play time in.

So. Much. Fun.

DSC03483
kaiju for you

Quincy purchased this handsome fella for a song.

DSC03481
rawr earth

And a very nice man introduced me to this (radioactive?) blast from the past.

DSC03532
cup of joey

Um, OPOSSUM BABIES. I suppose I didn't need to type that. You can read it in my eyes!

DSC03488
all dolled up

DSC03514
shell shocked

Also, ANGRY CHICKEN. I don't know why.

DSC03504
binocular curious

Quincy, in serious toy-scoping mode.

DSC03530

This girl gets it.

Awesome toy show, Columbus!

No comments: