Sunday, July 28, 2013

30 in 30 by 30: Swim in a Saltwater Pool

This is the twentieth in my 30 in 30 by 30 series, wherein I undertake 30 adventures in 30 days before I turn 30 years old on Aug. 6.

Saturday, I swam in a saltwater pool for the very first time.

DSC02593
a dip takes a dip

In case you don't know, using saltwater is a viable alternative to chlorinating pools.

Alright, so this is a pretty weak adventure. I don't care. Saturday was my awesome best friend Callie Clare's birthday and celebrating her birth was the order of the day.

The 30 in 30 undertaking is all about doing things I've never done. And while I've definitely spent time with my hilarious English major soulmate, surrounded by loved ones and having good fun, I don't do it nearly enough.

Adventure: Achieved.

No comments: