Wednesday, July 17, 2013

30 in 30 by 30: Milkshake Debacle

This is the ninth in my 30 in 30 by 30 series, wherein I undertake 30 adventures in 30 days before I turn 30 years old on Aug. 6.

Tuesday, I... Well. Ugh.

DSC02123
You can't really see it but the thigh to the right is soggy and subboreal.

Tuesday, I dumped a half-full milkshake directly into my lap.

I had big plans for Tuesday night. A little project has come to my attention and I'm pretty excited about making it part of the 30 in 30. I bought supplies and made plans with my sister and her hubs for some artistic undertaking.

And then.

And then, I tossed approx. 928 ounces of frosty chocolate-banana milkshake into the ground zero of my crotch.

DSC02126
The culprit.

And then I realized it was 11 p.m. and I was tired and cold and sticky.

Since I've never before wasted a frozen confection in such a spectacular manner, I decided that yes, it counts as a 30 in 30 adventure.

One that I hope never to repeat.

No comments: