Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Truck Stop, Collaborate and Listen

DSC01193
friar truck

Saturday was pretty rad.

Josh Flowers and I went to the Festival of the Bluegrass at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington where I listened to the Masters of Bluegrass and Seldom Scene and bought turquoise earrings and this here trucker hat. Then, we almost ran out of gas traveling back to Cincinnati, and got to stop at this insanely photogenic truck stop.

Saturday: Success.

DSC01212
truck stop in the name of love

The Festival of the Bluegrass @ Kentucky Horse Park
My grass is blue.

DSC01206
bumper sticker

DSC01187

This is me yelling at Josh Flowers. "Where should I stand, jerk?"

All photos by Josh Flowers, obvs.

maroon "Kentucky Home of Bluegrass Music" trucker hat - The Festival of the Bluegrass
pink and fuchsia vintage '70s lace trim dress - I got it at a shop in Austin, TX in 2007.
red cowboy boots - Some place outside of Pigeon Forge, TN

No comments: