Friday, December 14, 2012

Slut Machine

DSC09109

Even though I'm big, giant ham with very little shame, it's still unnerving to try to snap self-portraits in public.

DSC09101

You can't tell but, just out of frame, there was a dude in a pickup truck, watching me wallow in narcissism.

DSC09116

I'm sure I looked like a Grade A Doofus.

DSC09108

But the sunshine hitting this wall was awesome. I really wanted to use it as a backdrop.

DSC09110

So, if you're reading this, middle-aged pickup truck driving man, thanks for not calling me out. I owe you one.

earrings - The Black Market Boutique in Lexington, KY
sunglasses - Street Scene in Lexington, KY (Guess who went shopping in Lexington over the weekend...)
green top - Old Navy
tan suede pencil skirt - vintage via Goodwill
brightly printed wedges - Bucco via HauteLook

In other news...

Untitled
Check out my sweet man hand!

I got some pretty stellar style advice from a machine in a mall over the weekend. The Love Tester revealed that I rate a middle-of-the-road "Steamy" in the attractiveness department and suggested that I should "Try wearing tighter clothes."

No one wants that, Love Tester. No one.

No comments: