Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Photo Ghosts

5/29

DSC07307

Just creeping in the upstairs galleries. Don't be frightened.

DSC07303

The second floor of the Carnegie is lit by a giant stained glass dome, giving everything a horror-movie tinge. No wonder people think the place is haunted.

top - Forever 21
skirt - I made it out of a thrift store pillow case.
shoes - Pierre Hardy for Gap

6/1

DSC07309

Maxin' and relaxin' in the gallery storage room. I think this is the cleanest it's ever been.

DSC07318

jacket - thrift
dress - vintage
rings - vintage
flats - Steve Madden

6/2

DSC07345

I know I'm playing catch up here but there are some photos that I will not post. They were the ones taken on really blue days, showing me mooning about as my relationship was falling apart.

These photos were snapped during a hard time but I still want to post them. They don't look sad, just determined and self-reliant. That's how I want to remember this chapter in my life.

DSC07357

All - thrift/vintage

6/4

DSC07374

Talk about looking determined! Look at that face. No amount of pink flowers is going soften that badass. Hah.

DSC07375

cardigan - Kohl's
dress - vintage
shoes - TJ Maxx

No comments: