Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Coruscation and Carhartt

New Year's Eve means mandatory sequins.

DSC06300
Hide and sequin

I haven't worn this dress in a couple years because it has incredibly ridiculous connotations for me.

I wore it in a choreographed dance number at a talent show a couple years ago.

I'm the one in white go-go boots on the far left. Brace yourself.

DSC06304
Woe is eyelashes

I also always wear fake eyelashes to ring in the new year. I'm really into subtlety. Hah.

DSC06311
Gems, truly truly truly outrageous

DSC06312
Green Acres, we are there!

Most importantly, though, I started 2012 with some amazing loved ones. Even if this loved one took one look at me and said, "You're wearing that?!" Why did I have to fall for a Carhartt-clothed cretin?

dress - Thrift from Rag-O-Rama... I think it was originally from Express or something.
headband - Urban Outfitters
boots - thrift
boot scarf - thrift

No comments: