Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Poly Gain

New favorite dress? Don't mind if I do!

DSC05837
This little house? It's just my maxi pad.

I picked up this awesome number at the Drama Workshop's vintage sale last month, thanks to Kasmira and her awesome hot tip. I also got to see Kasmira. She is even more awesome/adorable/foxy IRL.

DSC05839
These boots were made for rockin'.

Since I was in Northside anyway, my posse and I then toddled over to the Factory Flea and scored these fantastic boots.

DSC05842
Wake up, googley face.

DSC05846

I love this '70s print! I love it. And though I normally have an nonnegotiable ban on all things polyester, this gown is so soft, I will allow it. Plus, it fits like a dream.

DSC05847
Step it up.

DSC05850

headband - Forever 21
cardigan - It's really old. I have no idea from whence it came.
dress - vintage
ring - Free People
boots - vintage Dingo

3 comments:

Kasmira said...

I totally did NOT see that dress! It looks great on you.

I really dig that ring, too.

Anonymous said...

that dress grew from you it's so you

Becky Haltermon said...

Thanks, Kasmira! Minus the part where the ring tuns my finger green, I really love it!