Monday, August 30, 2010

Sports Analogies

7/31

DSC03613
When attending a Cincinnati Red's game, there is only one requirement: Wear the aforementioned color.

DSC03608

DSC03617
My birthday was Aug. 6 but Momma got these for me at the Dayton Art Institute a few days early.

DSC03611

7/31/10

DSC03618
If we look a little sweaty it's only because it was 928 degrees. Left to right: My dad, my sister's fiancée Alex, my sister Laurie, me!

dress - It's so old, I couldn't say.
brown tank - Ditto.
belt - Francesca's Collections
earrings - The Dayton Art Institute gift shop
brown flats - Old Navy

BONUS PHOTO
DSC03622
This is Laurie's cat, Geni. If you're ever feeling insecure about your weight, she is a garanteed ego-booster.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice ears! When have you pierced them?

Anonymous said...

Baseball photo....you are the odd man out.

Cat photo....when did they start adding HFCS to cat food?