Monday, March 29, 2010

Give Me Liberty of London or Give Me Thrift

3/22

3/22/10
These shoes are another pair from my Drag Queen Series. I figure a shapeless shirt could use the flair crossdressers offer.

3/22/10
Guess what part of my body I think looks hot in this skirt...

3/22/10

3/22/10

top - TJ Maxx
skirt - Target
bracelet - Florence Antique Mall in KY
ring - gift
shoes - Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx

3/22/10
After work, I traded in the platforms for cowboy boots. I was giving a talk to a Sierra Club group about getting involved in Earth Day and decided I wanted to wear all secondhand duds.

So, anyone want to sign up for Earth Day in Columbus?

3/22/10
Oh, and you know that fancy Liberty of London line at Target? A few days after the line debuted at my local Targe, I found this vintage Liberty dress at Flowerchild on High Street here in Columbus. $14!

3/22/10
Bonus: This is actually a romper with a zip-out crotch!

3/22/10
Take that, Target!

jacket - thrift
earrings - vintage from the Rabbit Hash General Store
Liberty romper dress - Flowerchild
boots - thrift

No comments: