Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Going Appropriate

2/18

2/18/10
I love this dress but it's a little risque to wear to work. That is why it is acting the tunic in this ensemble.

2/18/10

2/18/10

The best part of these pants are the little ankle zippers. So fun!

2/18/10

dress - Uh, I'm not sure.
necklace - It was a gift!
pants - Target
shoes - Forever 21

2/18/10
This was the after-hours look. How I love my chartreuse cardigan!

2/18/10`

2/18/10

Chinese, Japanese, cold knees, look at these!

cardigan - Simply Vera from Kohl's
jeans - Urban Outfitters
boots - thrift

3 comments:

April said...

totally in love with those pants with the ankle zips

Someone said...

That's exactly how I wear my too-short cap-sleeved black lace dress. Good solution!

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

April - Thanks! They feel so much more fun than your standard black pant.

Someone - We should start a gang! heheh...