Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Catch Up If You Can

How did I get so behind? HOW?!

11/18
11/18
My, what a meaty arm I have...

11/18 detail
I got this top approximately 928 years ago and I believe that this is the second time I've ever worn it. With my fancy pants work attire these days, I'm sure I'll be busting it out more oft.

top - Kohl's
pants - French Connection
shoes - I'm going to guess Old Navy. I can't recall for sure.

11/20
11/20
I am seriously disappointed in these pictures. The best part of the outfit was my dual-colored tights and you can barely tell!

11/20
I'll have to take another pic of them soon... Wah.

11/20
At least you can see my sweet brontosaurus pin...

jacket - Goodwill
dino pin - 'Twas a gift!
dress - TJ Maxx
tights - They are gray in the front and black in the back and they are awesome and they are from DSW.
shoes - Gap Outlet

11/21
11/21
I cannot adequately express how much I freaking love this skirt.

11/21

11/21

11/21
Action Shot

11/21

top - Old Navy
earrings - Uh. I want to say a shop in AZ but I'm not sure.
skirt - Goodwill! It was astoundingly costly at $30 but I love it all the same.
boots - thrift
boot scarf - thrift

2 comments:

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Love the skirt and that top, very cute. You don't have meaty arms - you are a perfect weight and very cute. Keep up the cute outfits :)

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Thanks lady. You know what they say, the camera adds ten batwings.