Thursday, September 3, 2009

Half and Half

The good news: I've been enjoying my fancy new digital camera!
08-24 camera
The bad news: I haven't really figured it out yet. I took a bunch of pictures at a really low quality setting so if today's installment looks a little shoddy, that's why.

8/22
08-22
I really like this poncho thingy but it's hard to find an appropriate context in which to wear it. I'm hoping that fall weather will offer more poncho time.

08-22 side

poncho - Free People
tank top - Free People

8/27

08-27
Since I live in somewhat in the middle of nowhere during the week, I find that mail ordering items from Free People's website is a nice treat. This yellow top was what thrilled me last week.

08-27 sitting

08-27 kneel

08-27 shoes

08-27 blur

yellow top - Free People
navy tank top - Free People
denim jacket - thrift, American Eagle
jeans - Old Navy
shoes - My momma gave them to me! I think they're from Old Navy.

8/28
08-28
This is what I wore for an evening spent in the pouring rain.

08-28 dress

08-28 jacket

dress - I don't know. It's pretty old.
jeans - Old Navy
shoes - Jessica Simpson
jacket - thrift

8/31
08-31
I had dinner with my neighbors Monday night and they fed me so well I ended up taking off that belt.

08-31 questionable

08-31 suspicious

slip - thrift
sweater - Simply Vera from Kohl's
belt - thrift
jeans - Old Navy
sandals - BC Footwear

7 comments:

Rosie Unknown said...

I love all the yellow you wear!

Mel said...

i absolutely love you in that slip. well i love you. but in that slip... you look absolutely stunning.

Paige said...

The colors in the last outfit are soooooo nice!

Jess said...

Hooray for the new camera!

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Rosie - Thanks! It's not the best color on me but I love it anyway.

Mel - I adore you so.

Paige - Thanks! I liked how festive it was.

Jess - Hahah Agreed!

April said...

the last outfit? - AMAZING color

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Thanks, April! I really don't wear that slip enough...