Monday, April 13, 2009

Mailorder Find

4/10
04-10
While perhaps not the prettiets outfit ever, I could don this ensemble every day. It make me feel awesome.

SUMMER STAPLE #2
04-10 sitting
I mailordered this sweatshirt from the clearance section of freepeople.com. I wear it whenever I'm not at work because it is the perfect combination of cut, color, and comfortable. I expect to wear it every chilly morn from now until August.

sweatshirt - Free People
black tank top - Park + Vine
jeans - Mossimo for Target
boots - thrift
boot scarf - thrift

4/11
Going In

sunglasses - Forever 21
handsome man - my boyfriend

4/13
04-13
Sneaking around your boyfriend's parents' house is not the best way to snap flattering pictures of yourself.

04-13 detail

04-13 profile

black top - Free People from TJ Maxx
brown top - I'm not sure...
jeans - Mossimo
boots - thrift
boot scarf - thrift

No comments: