Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Clean Up, Close Down

This week at work, I'll be helping people get rid of junk. Because of this, I won't be dressing adorably nor will I have much time to snap interesting pictures. Stay tuned, however. The SUMMER OF SWIMSUITS will continue this weekend ...

04-27 hurt camera
This is what my camera looks like without its little protective eyelid.
This is what I look like when I find I'm solely responsible for an electronic injury.

Yesterday, I danced around in my parents' backyard wearing a new vintage dress.
04-27

04-27 earring
These earring are more amazing adornments constructed by Mel, the talented proprietor of Night Owl Crafts.

04-27 sitting
Way to go with the lush grass, Mom and Dad.

04-27 shoes

earrings - Night Owl Crafts
dress - vintage
shoes - Mossimo from Target

2 comments:

Lydia said...

WOW--that dress is beautiful! :) Love the vintage look! :)

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Thanks! I love it, too, though it looks like it was drawn on by someone in the thralls of an acid trip.