Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Clothes!

I would like to start this post by noting that I cleaned ten garbage bags of goods bound for the thrift store and three bags of trash from my closet. The existential dilemmas caused by my holiday consumption, while nothing to be proud of, have quieted.

1/2
01-02
These are stirrup leggings. Santa brought them.

Things of Thrift: none!

1/3
01-03
This is a feathered headband that was on clearance at Pier One. Who knew Pier One sold such things?

Things of Thrift: the blue top and the boots

1/5
01-0501-05 2
01-05 detail
I'm in a mood to show off this jacket. I seldom wear it but it is fun to the max. In other news, wow my hair is getting long...

Things of Thrift: the jacket ... okay, it's vintage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing's cooler than a pair of worn-in cowboy boots.