Monday, September 29, 2008

I love dress-up.

9/27/08
09-27-08
Saturday, I went to a drag show fundraiser for the Cincinnati Roller Derby. They made it to Regionals (hurray!) and were in need of some cash so Yadda allowed them to host a derby-centric drag party. Everything except the pants (Old Navy) and pocketwatch (Newport Costume) is from a thrift store.

9/29/08
09-29-08
I saw a play yesterday that was set in the Regency period in England and it inspired this outfit in some strange ways. I was going for the empire waist and choker combo that the actors made so interesting ... The dress and little jacket thing are from TJ Maxx and are by some no-name brand and Free People, respectively. The chocker is thrift, the belt is from my clothes swap and I got the shoes at Old Navy.

No comments: